Thanks but I've scanned the help and could find nothing on it.
--- In [email protected], "Michael Snell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> I haven t done it but I recall this coming up before; I think you import
> project files; I am sure someone else will have the info but also
the help
> section should say how to do this.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Steve & Sharon
> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:03 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [AP] Is it possible to combine projects.
>
>
>
> The subject says it all really. I have several completed projects on
> hard disk, most are 5 to 30 minutes, and I have already transferred
> them back to tape. However, before I delete them from the HDD I would
> like to burn them to DVD, but as they are all quite short, it would be
> good to place several on to each DVD with a front menu.
> Is there any way to this? Having opened a project from the .prel file,
> I can see no way of then pulling additional projects to place them on
> the timeline sequence. Obviously I could capture them back from tape,
> each project would then be a single file/clip, but this is a laborious
> method with the obvious drop in quality i.e. disk to tape to disk to
> DVD. Also I want to keep the finished project complete with all the
> editing, titles, audio etc etc, so reverting to dragging the original
> clips to the timeline is not an option.
> I'm sure I was able to this with an old Premiere Pro, but I am now
> using Elements 3 which I'm beginning to find has been "simplified" far
> too much. Thanks in advance for any advice.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/