Thanks Jeff,
but I do know that I can do it with HD. But how can I do it with SD?

Sune:)

On 14 Apr 2007 08:44:47 -0700, Jeff Schell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   Yes, you can use the second monitor (if your graphics card supports it)
> for
> preview of HD material. (Just make sure the monitor supports the desired
> resolution. Not all computer monitors go to 1920 x 1020, etc.)
>
>
>
> Jeff Schell, Adobe Certified Expert
> <http://www.jeffschell.com/images/atiny.jpg>


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to