Congrats!
I am also really considering buying a 30" monitor replacing my two 19"
Dells.
The dream would be to use a 30" for premiere and a second 19" for full
screen preview.
I'm unsure why this only can be done when editing HD material.
Does anyone know?

Sune:)

On 13 Apr 2007 18:35:44 -0700, Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   I just bought the new Dell 30" monitor running at 2560x1600 for $1200.
> Editing in Premiere is so awesome! I have a good view of the timeline and
> nothing else seem cluttering anymore so spoiled!
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>



-- 
Sune Alexandersen
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to