--- In [email protected], "Michael Snell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> I have recently bought a digital camcorder, jumping boldly into the
modern
> world. It is a Canon ZR 850; would anyone know if and how one can
export to
> tape with it. The manual does not appear to cover this so I am less than
> optimistic it can be down.
> I have written to the comany but have yet to get a reply. Many thanks in
> Advance.
>  
> MIchael s
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi Michael:

My little old ZR-60 exports to tape like this. . . With the computer
ready to play, and the firewire connection made, I turn on the
camcorder to the VCR/Playback mode; BUT and here is the trick. . .
I've got to use the remote control since ONLY it has a record button
on it for the VCR portion. SO hit record/pause on the camcorder (you
should see the first frame of your movie in the viewfinder. Then just
hit the pause or play button again on the camcorder and start the
computer playing the video and Bam! You're done.

Hope this helps,

Robin Edwards
San Francisco



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to