Rob Bryant schrieb:
And I really don't see any reason you have to be such an a**hole.

Don't repeat the mistakes you are criticizing.

Someone offers help and suggestions, and you call that person a liar. Nice. Beautiful. Reaffirms my cynical view of humanity completely. Give someone an opportunity to be aggressive, antagonistic, and hostile and they'll take it every time.

Somebody else pointed out that the *exact* same discussion was brought up by the same person before. Some of his claims back then we shown to be wrong. Repeating them when he has, in fact, better knowledge is at best bending the truth. Whether or not that should be stated with full force in a public forum is another discussion.

Putting it blunt sometimes saves everybody's time by preventing a lengthy discussion. Actually, scrap the last sentence. It's not going to work because people discuss bluntness instead.

Unsubscribe.

Hence CC.

Steffen