brian d foy said the following on 8/29/2006 8:57 AM:
Completely unresponsive or just unresponsive to you? I don't see any
reason it needs to be open to all subscribers, either, especially if
you are going to lie like you do in this post
And I really don't see any reason you have to be such an a**hole. Someone offers help and suggestions, and you call that person a liar. Nice. Beautiful. Reaffirms my cynical view of humanity completely. Give someone an opportunity to be aggressive, antagonistic, and hostile and they'll take it every time.

Unsubscribe.