([EMAIL PROTECTED] seems to forward to an inactive address which bounces -
de-CCing).

On Saturday 26 April 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'd like to start the long task of updating
> http://history.perl.org/PerlTimeline.html which has been stopped at 2002.
> What I'm planning to do is:
>
> 1. Make the document validate:
>
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A//history.perl.org/PerlTimeline.ht
>ml
>
> 2. Convert to XHTML 1.1.

Done and done:

http://www.shlomifish.org/perl-timeline-temp/PerlTimeline.html

I'm maintaining the document in a Subversion repository hosted on my home
machine, due to the possible licensing problems.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish (who no longer has to eat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matzo and
can finally eat normal food. Happy
http://www.itemz.org/pettek/actions/mimuna_eng.html everyone!)

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.