Eric,

That's a little bit of a problem for us.  We've built an automated
advertising stack that runs a large number of geo-targeted ads
concurrently.  We run geo and time sensitive (in the ad copy) ads for
very specific products targeted towards specific geographies
(something like a traveling seminar happening concurrently all over
the country all the time).  We may be running ads in up to 500 cities
at a time and with the current limit of 25 / account (24 because we
always run one for non-geotargeted) that could take us 20 or so
accounts to set up manually, and any growth beyond that would have to
be done by hand.

I appealed to your Ad team to see if we could have the extension to
100 campaigns, but without reason we were told we should create more
accounts.  Is there really no other option besides manually making 30
separate accounts for what's going to ultimately be the same ad run?

Thanks,
Christian Rodriguez