Hi Eric,

That would be great.  I too am having an issue trying to figure this
out on the Sandbox side.
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_sandbox.html

"Getting Started
To access the sandbox, you must first have a Google account. You can
use an existing account or create a new one. You will use this
account's email address and password to set the required sandbox
request headers.

You use the AdWords API sandbox by connecting to the sandbox-specific
versions of the WSDLs instead of the production versions.

When you first access a web service in the sandbox, five sandbox
client accounts are automatically created for you. You can work with
these client accounts by setting the clientEmail header appropriately.

Your sandbox account starts out empty. You can create new campaigns,
ad groups, and ads, and they will be saved to your sandbox account."

No where does it explain what call method to use and what structure is
needed to place this request to get the test client accounts....