Hi Chris,

I understand the issue you face, but I don't believe there is any way
around creating the accounts manually.  Because your ad copy changes
based on city, and geo targeting is done at a campaign level, you have
little choice but to create a campaign for each city.  As you've said,
you may quickly reach the campaign limit per account, warranting more
accounts.

I will submit a feature request on your behalf to allow for account
creation via the API, but I can't make any guarantees about if or when
such a feature would be implemented.

Best,
- Eric