Thanks Eric!  Gave it a shot and it returned a BAD REQUEST.  Below is
the SOAP request.

Currently the endpoint is:

https://sandbox.google.com/api/adwords/v13/AccountService

Soap request:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
envelope/" xmlns:v13="https://sandbox.google.com/api/adwords/v13";>
   <soapenv:Header>
      <v13:applicationToken>xxxxxxx_xxxxx-BOA</v13:applicationToken>
      <v13:developerToken>adwor...@iboyds.net++usd</
v13:developerToken>
      <v13:email>adwor...@iboyds.net</v13:email>
      <v13:password>xxxxxx</v13:password>