Almost identical to catv taps.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 10:40 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber - ROI

I looked at this stuff six ways from sunday, and if I had to do a sparse area
that was self funded, I would do distributed tap architecture and try to use
12F drop cable as much as possible just like you are.
I imagine you keep re-using the same 4 colors for the customer facing
splitters, and use the other 8 colors to keep rolling down the road to the next
splitter.