Ok so the best way I have found is to order the custom ones.

https://www.fs.com/products/37257.html

If these are going in a Mikrotik that is not in an environmentally controlled space you will want to choose the -40 to 85c option that you will probably have much better results. The normal Mikrotik SFPs I believe are 0 to 70.

Yes they take some time extra time to be delivered typical time frame is 3-5 weeks. As well it might cost you %25 more thanks to the import taxes, but in my mind $3 on a $11 sfp is worth it.

Trey