YMMV,
I've got a site sorta like you described with the CCR1036, and the box is
mounted on the north side (no sun, pretty much all year). Using all 4 SFP
ports - have not had any problems in the last 2-3 winters its been like
that. Using 1 fiber SFPs and 3 copper SFPs. Utilizing the S-RJ01, which
apparently according to MT is 0C to 84C? Never had a problem with them.