Or of curiosity, if we built an SMS auto responder that either responded
with some basic questions you need answered it maybe with a couple of
different web addresses would that be helpful and interesting enough to pay
for?

Something like if someone texted
"My internet is down" it would look for keywords or phrases and respond with
"Please send your full name and address"
Or "please fill out or request form at https://yourinternet.com/service.html
"