From: Gino A. Villarini
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 11:36 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Grounding again

If we skip the SS, Would grounding the shielded cat5 de needed?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com>
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019 at 1:24 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>

I would never use any kind of surge suppressor on a Netonix product that is
making POE.

It is the POE that blows.

But that is why I made the POE fuse products.  We sell a small quantity each
month.  Zero feedback as to whether they are doing the job.

We have had people claim the fuse was defective when in fact they blew it.  It
is not a circuit breaker nor is it a poly fuse.  It is an old fashioned one
time use fuse for each of the 4 circuits on an ethernet cable.