Someone(or a coordinated group) probably deployed a bunch of these things.

    https://gizmodo.com/jamming-gps-signals-is-illegal-dangerous-cheap-and-e-1796778955

On 1/2/2020 2:02 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
Did the root issue ever get defined?

I still have my money on Huawei testing the Baicells botnet, building up a set of GPS transmitters out of the Recievers and impacting the Stateside GPS. they tested the timing pulse in a fashion that only impacts timing, not positioning amongst a test group (WISPS)  that would fly under the US governments radar. Id say it was a pretty successful test. good job Comrades