I love the things, but they can be fickle to install.
Spend the extra money for solidMOUNTs (
https://www.mikrotik.com/product/solidmount) especially at that distance.
Be sure to upgrade to the latest firmware; the long-term branch was just
moved to 6.45 which has some minor improvements over 6.44. I don’t believe
6.46 has any 60 GHz improvements.
Despite being dishes, there’s still a beamforming antenna in the feed horn.
Use alignment mode per
https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/W60G#Align
Because it’s not documented how much gain/power is available per sector,
path loss calculations never seem right (or the RSSI reading is junk). I
just shoot for a tx-sector-info of “center” and a MCS of 8 on both sides.