From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Michael Meluskey
<m...@broadband.vi>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 4:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik 60 ghz Wireless Wire Performance.

We have Ignitenet 60Ghz PTP links working up to 1 mile.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 4:24 PM Robert Andrews
<i...@avantwireless.com<mailto:i...@avantwireless.com>> wrote:
We had them running at 800 meters and they were very touchy on alignment
and tended to go up and down a bit on speeds but went to top speeds with
a reboot.   Benchmarked as advertised.   Now running them at 500-600
meters and they are very happy even through light to medium rain and
snow.  Solid even.