I got this this morning from China

cic...@sunmoon.work <cic...@sunmoon.work>
3:29 AM (4 hours ago)
to me
Hi dear,
I am Cicely from the samotoy store but i am so sorry to tell you that your
order now is trapped in the Customs by the bad virus throughout the world
,so could we resend another one to you?
We would like to resend the item with 2 face mask together to show our
apology.
Please let me know if i can resend the item for you.
Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Ummm, no, I dont think i want those death masks