I don't claim to be pure as the driven snow, but I also don't generally use that kind of language. It sure does affect my judgement of a person who talks that way. You have to admit, that the F-word is a pretty universal word. It can be a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, you name it. None-the-less I think it devalues someone like a sales person or anyone for that matter when it's overused.

I know that when I, or an associate encounters someone with the affliction, it tends to be notable in a not-positive way.

I also recall when I was little (as in a pre-teen boy), my family went to a fishing resort for several years. The guy who owned the resort was Gilbert Norman (he has got to be long gone by now). Gilbert was (apparently, as I learned this after I was "adult") quite a "flowery" talker. Sprinkled little F-bombs and other NSFW words when he talked. All except when children were present. He was apparently very aware of children and the disapproval he would get when speaking that way in front of children. So when kids were around all his swear words were changed to "by jeepers creepers" or an abbreviation of same. All of us kids just called him "Jeepers". We all loved him.