My day to day language is admittedly pretty salty, especially when
tired or after a few beverages.  Must be my inner grumpy redneck.  But
you have to be able to flip that switch when you're in a professional
setting unless you've bonded with someone of a like mind.  The new
sales reps are surprised when they get on a client call for the first
time or two with me and I kick into what I call "customer voice".  The
circle back afterwards is always a good time.