Personally I backup every VM on everything.  I have an "office mikrotik"
for various things (tools, vpn, etc), but none of my traffic is going
through a VM/CHR.

The snapshot is more collateral than anything, rather than specify a
list of targets.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343