From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of dave
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 10:19 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] replacing a CBRS AP

Ken,
 since the addition of the export button in the management tool it makes it
easy todo.
The key is ensuring you have a current sheet with all of your sector info
and subs info up to date.
update the sheet with new AP and your ready to go.

Of course to answer your question to make a smoother transition is to place
the new ap into part 90
so you obtain all of your subs then update your management tool.

I am sure someone here may correct me if im wrong.

Thanks
Dave