From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Matt Mays
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 11:19 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] replacing a CBRS AP

In my experience, you just CPI file a new empty AP and sync it once you have
it in place.
The SMs should move to the new AP in the SAS admin tool once they register
and the grants get re-used.

Then once the old AP is empty in cnMaestro SAS Admin tool you deregister the
old AP and delete it from the system.

No reason to refile all of the subs just to swap out the AP.

Thanks,
Matt Mays
Amplex Internet