I'm having visions of Chucks handholes just filled to the brim with solid foam. Like Bruno's Spray foam packaging from 'Grim Fandango'

On 8/20/2020 11:46 AM, Jason McKemie wrote:
What do you use for foam in the ducts?

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 8:42 PM Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Hand holes fill with muddy water.  You should foam them when you
    are done to prevent this.

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Aug 19, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
    <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

Is it normal for the duct to be full of mud? That seems ungood. I’m also assuming the fiber in that duct is carrying traffic and
    it would be very bad to break it and then not be able to replace it.

    *From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> *On Behalf Of *Mark Radabaugh
    *Sent:* Wednesday, August 19, 2020 5:56 PM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Locating mud filled conduit

    You still need a way to get air in the duct.   Either this:
    https://www.gmptools.com/innerduct-pressurization-test-kit/ or
    this https://www.gmptools.com/line-blowing/ to attach to the
    compressor.   Neither tool is very expensive (relative to the
    stupid price of most things fiber)

    Mark

        On Aug 19, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Mark Radabaugh <m...@amplex.net
        <mailto:m...@amplex.net>> wrote:

        Something like this:
        https://www.gmptools.com/cable-overblowing-junction-box/

        Put the real cable in the one side and block the other port
        or use it for water.  Hum…  water going backwards through the
        compressor isn’t a great idea.  And pushing air back the
        water supply isn’t great.   OK, fill it with water and block
        the other port. Add air and wait.  Once you have half decent
        airflow change to water.

        Mark

            On Aug 19, 2020, at 6:06 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com