On our books we carry a fairly large liability item that is ‘deferred taxes’.
It’s made up what we didn’t pay in taxes due to using tax breaks like
accelerated or bonus depreciation.  That number works it’s way down over time.
 If you sell the business you may or may not have to pay those back - it
depends on how the deal is structured and if those credits transfer to the
buyers or if you are stuck paying it out of the proceeds.

Mark