close to lent, but I definitely two republican parties now

On 8/28/20 9:30 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Well, at my company, the pay is the same across the board.  Actually it is lower for the crappy white guys.  I am a republican all in favor a a very strong worker visa program.  I have actually considered doing that visa thing where I have to go get them, bring them up here, house them and take them back after 6 months. I grew up in Oregon and let me tell you, there would be zero fruit industry without migrant workers.  When immigration would show up some summers and all the workers would evaporate, orchardists could not get anyone to come pick fruit amongst the locals.
*From:* Darin Steffl
*Sent:* Friday, August 28, 2020 10:16 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT new hires
Now I know why white republicans are so against people immigrating to the US, because they're afraid non-Americans will take their jobs and work harder for less money. Maybe white americans should start working harder for the same money because honestly, they're lazy. They just want to make a bunch of money, have great benefits, but then bullshit at the job all day while taking their sweet time. On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 11:05 AM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

    It appears to be that way around here, too, but I don't have
    accurate numbers or anything.
    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373
    On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 11:39 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

        I swear, if they were available, my company would be 100%
        Hispanic.  Racist or not, white guys are lousy employees when
        compared to Hispanics.