And again, the man or woman that has the personality to go get $2 mil worth
of sales is very often not going to be the person to give your customers
the service after the sale you would like them to or that which the
customer wants. But again, hope you're right. And again, to the original
question, all the good software I know about handles commission reports and
I have run it all with spreadsheets before and it is a royal PITA.

--
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell