People putting their message into the subject drives me berserk.

On 11/9/2020 11:31 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
We have one customer that constantly replies to whatever last communication he gets but put his whole communication in the subject line so it gets cut off. I dont even know how he does it, its gotta be something like he has everything coming into a text message app or something like that. Point is, no matter how much we try, customers will always make things as hard as possible