Algo (https://www.algosolutions.com/) and CyberData
(https://www.cyberdata.net/collections/sip) are the go to brands for
paging equipment that is SIP compatible along with adapters.  Viking
Electronics (https://www.vikingelectronics.com/) does make a number of
items that make it easy to work with old paging systems.  I didn't look
at the manual, but the RAD-1A
(https://www.vikingelectronics.com//products/rad-1a/) from Viking is
probably what you are looking for paired with an ATA.

Depending on the layout and configuration of what you are working with
you can do certain things with a standard ATA (usually just FXS ports)
and certain things with an ATA with an FXO port (these usually have FXS
ports as well).

As far as Atheral goes... I won't support trying to jury rig an ATA into
these situations typically just because they can be finicky and I can't
see how someone is installing something.  Although some ATA
manufacturers have different terms for configurations that should do
what you want, in my experience they typically don't behave the way I'd
expect.  Algo, CyberData, and Viking make all of this stuff simple so it
is just better to go that route.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder