Just create another CBRS database and let's get a huge swath of spectrum
dedicated to PTMP without huge fees for rural areas. Lots of places where
we could service 700-800 people if only more spectrum was available and it
wouldn't impact anyone else in that band. If it does? Shut it off. Spectrum
feels like such a wasted resource. We could be doing so much more with it,
we understand how it propagates and software can now handle that on the fly
in order to allocate to as many people as possible. I honestly think a
fluid and dynamic database like this is the future of wireless.