As long as they're tossing arbitrary numbers for need out there without any
fact based justification I think we should get carte blanche to do as we
please to make it happen. No need for ROW, we will take the O out of OTARD
and give it  a big fat REeeee. Dont want us running cable through your
living room to your neighbors house? Move. That 300 year old oak is in the
way? Federal money for husqvarna solutions. 1 watt per mhz? F that, 1.12
gigawatt at the cpe. We will burn those obstructions out of the way, make
it disappear like micheal j fox in a Polaroid.