From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 12:11 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Employee Handling - Did I handle this correctly?

I think you did right.

Worst that can happen is she does some sabotage. But that applies to any person
on disciplinary.

You're giving her the opportunity to rectify the situation, maybe she didnt
know she was toxic.

If you end up having to cut her loose you dont have to question the call, you
gave her the opportunity to make right.

It's not often I'll say I think matt Hoppes did the right thing, usuallynits
"why is this guy making life so hard on himself"

Hopefully she takes a corrective course and integrates into the team, pride is
a hard thing to swallow, so punching it down her throat for her maybe did good.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 11:23 AM Matt Hoppes
<mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net<mailto:mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>>
wrote:
I am.

Total Control Panel

Login<https://portal.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://portal.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From: af-boun...@af.afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>

You received this message because the domain afmug.com is on your allow list.