Awwwwwww... I feel loved, I think. lol.

This might come back to be "why is this guy making life so hard on himself".

But that's what I figured... worst case is I have a few more weeks of problems.... best case is she actually gets her life together and continues to be a valuable employee that helps the company continue in an upward trajectory.

It's not that she wasn't useful to the company, it's just that some of the ways things were done were not at all helpful or appreciated by others.