I need another blue pill...

From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:32 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Air Tags

You sure you're not just the "mark"?  The world according to google the owner
of the phone is a temporary delusion.  They control everything about your phone
and Zuckerburg knows everything else about you including your psychological
profile.  They control, zuckerburg knows, you and everybody else is just along
for the ride.  Confused?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4PjWgiH-LQ