Recurring payment expense is my main concern.

From: can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 7:46 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Air Tags

I have a cellular/GPS asset tracker coming out in a few months. Chuck, happy to
let you test it out NC.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 7:11 PM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Yep ..sneaky and probably illegal

  On Mon, Nov 1, 2021, 12:07 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

    So free forwarding just automagically happens?  They ride some random
persons data plan?
    I realize it is such a small amount of data but that is a pretty sneaky way
of getting a free ride.