I am using this from Optimus.
https://www.amazon.com/GPS-Tracker-Optimus-Bundle-Magnet/dp/B01KKVKQ66

Monthly/Yearly plan is a bit much.  I have them on my Gator and my
trailers.  I will be swapping them out for the direct battery connection.
https://optimustracker.com/products/gb100m-easy-install-directly-on-cars-battery-gps-tracker?pr_prod_strat=copurchase&pr_rec_pid=6626974564434&pr_ref_pid=6626927542354&pr_seq=uniform

I get a notification when they move.  Battery lasts about 3 months.  You
can set up a GeoFence for each unit, so if you are moving equipment around
the yard you don't get notifications.

All in all I have been very happy with it.

Jason

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com