Consider a fridge that runs on either electric or propane like RV's.  They
work great.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 5:10 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

> Say a similar on grid home used 500 kWh per month. That is equivalent to a
> steady state load of almost 700 watts.  Round up to 1kW.  So 10 kW panel
> minimum.  Panels are cheap these days.  I would do 20kW if you can.  Batts
> are not so cheap.  That is where you can save some big money with a modest
> generator.  Propane is nice.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jan 19, 2022, at 2:45 AM, Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com>
> wrote:

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This communication, including any attachments,
is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) to this email and is
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient or acting on behalf of
an intended recipient, any review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy,
dissemination, reproduction or other use of any part of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error or
without authorization, please notify the originator immediately and remove
it from your system.