Very cool inverter.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 7:08 PM Robert <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

> I am working on my first off grid home, and hope to do another in the
> future somewhere more northerly..    This one is in the sunbelt of N.
> Nevada and currently I have 4K of solar feeding a 30KW LFP battery bank
> through currently a Victron charge controller and a couple midnight
> solar inverters to generate a flawed 220 as well as two sides of 110.  (
> the 220 will not run the well controller even though supposedly
> configured for such. )    I am upgrading the inverters and controller to
>
> https://www.signaturesolar.com/products/8kw-48v-240vac-split-phase-120a-250vdc-off-grid-inverter-by-growatt
>
> planning on doing a couple 9K mini-splits for heating/cooling.
>
> I wonder if this group has some gotchas that I might learn from in
> advance before I buy myself into a corner...    I'm all ears..
>
> thanks!!

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This communication, including any attachments,
is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) to this email and is
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient or acting on behalf of
an intended recipient, any review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy,
dissemination, reproduction or other use of any part of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error or
without authorization, please notify the originator immediately and remove
it from your system.