I recall reading about houses requiring so many air changes per hour before they become unhealthy to live in.  This article was written many years/decades ago.  I wonder if the standards for a healthy house has changed?

On 1/20/22 09:54, Andy Trimmell wrote:

My dad was just talking about walls like this and we’re in Indiana. I don’t know where he heard it from but the guy did it about 20 years ago here. He said he had to open the door because they were running out of oxygen  LOL

*From:*AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Chuck McCown via AF
*Sent:* Thursday, January 20, 2022 12:46 PM
*To:* dmmoff...@gmail.com; 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
*Cc:* ch...@go-mtc.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT: Major off topic. Off grid home

Double walls, so really there are three cavities.  Two walls with an air space between them.  Insulation and vapor barrier on the outer and inner wall with triple glazed windows.  I read a report on these homes being built in Canada.  They didn’t need much heat.

Chuck McCown
McCown Technology Corporation
8401 N Commerce Dr
Lake Point, Utah 84074