I hate running copper that big so I haven't pulled that much.   I try to
contract that out if possible.   I do find that the jam probably on the
southwire wire fill calculator is helpful as it gives a likihood of wires
getting stuck.

Just curious what are you powering that needs 4/0 copper?   That's a lot of
power.    If this is this 120/208 is moving to 277/480 a possibility?  (And
if this is 480V, I'm really curious about what you're hooking up)   And do
you really need a neutral?

One note is that aluminum is a fair bit easier to pull and has similar
ampacity at the larger sizes.   Plus it's a lot cheaper.