I dunno, me-too in hollywierd overwhelmingly cancelled liberals.

I  promise, republicans will pivot to whatever position wins the elections.

Back in the day, democrats were the biggest racists.  Pendulums swing.

From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2022 6:04 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Political

Not like Fox hates liberals.

They don't encourage violence and rile people up. Trumpers aren't a protected
class like race, sex, ethnicity, sexual preference. Hating people because of
these factors makes someone a bad person.

Disliking people for supporting an evil man like trump doesn't make someone
hateful. Disliking people for any of the things listed above does make you
hateful.

I don't hate people for supporting trump but I really dislike that they still
approve of the guy. And if you could scan someone's brain to see if they're
racist or homophobic, I guarantee the majority of trump supporters are. There's
a reason why white supremacists and anti-LGBT people love trump, and not anyone
on the left. Republicans in the next 10 years will have a very hard time
winning elections if Gen Z kids decide to vote.

What I've seen from this generation is they won't accept what the right is
doing. Attacking people of color, women, LGBT, etc. This is their final nail
the coffin. The right is taking away freedoms and 80% of sexual scandals in
politics are from the right. They're projecting like crazy. They say the left
are groomers but far more Republicans have sex scandals like grooming kids,
prostitution, paying for abortions, being secretly gay but proclaiming that
gays are bad. Their belief is "rules for thee, not for me"