I ordered a smaller metrotech D18 33kHz sonde and a vSCAN locator which
says it supports 512 sondes (*-  Sondes: 32.768kHz, 512Hz and 640Hz Sonde
modes).  *I'll update with how it works with the D18 and the sewer sondes.
If we end up buying a longer sonde I'll do a side by side with them.

Thanks for everyone's input on this.  I'm sure I will wish I bought a
RD7200 at some point but hopefully this will get the job done.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202