If you have an *ACTIVE* cabinet in the neighborhood, that means you
have electronics & batteries & an uplink fiber to feed it.  You'll also
need another fiber in another direction.  If I were to do things in town,
that would make sense.

In my case I'm in the middle of nowhere so I have all of my customers all
going to one solid concrete building (gas generator, LP generator, weeks
worth of batteries) and a 100% underground plant.  My only concern is
illegal digging in the ROW.