Yeah, but you got to go to Juarez...

From: Jaime Solorza via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:45 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Gino, Jaime

ummh Vitortas!!!!  best Tortas in the world!!  Sorry compadres Gino, Chuck y
Ken...There is a place in Cd. Juarez, that makes the best tortas I have ever
had....they have lines 24 7!!!   Shredded beef, mayo, cheese (white), avocado,
secret sauce, lettuce, tomato.....or the ham, cheese..., or carnitas de
puerco......the bread is fresh and tastes great....for five bucks u can gave
two and a drink!!!

Sanguiche is used when pan Bimbo (catch all for sliced bread) is the bread,
Torta is used when bread is pan blanco or bollitos.   damn ...i am hungry now.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390