At the risk of getting my testicals chopped off, I’d recommend wall mounting if
you can.   SBWM-412 from Sitepro is $150 and the HWK58 for mounting is ~$30.
Throw in 6’ 0f 4-1/2” pipe for $160 and your looking at a solid mount for $340
that takes less time to install then it would take to lug the concrete up to
secure a non-pen with a 4-1/2” pipe on it.  If you need to use a non-pen, Id
use:
http://sitepro1.com/resources/pdf/assembly-drawings/TRPD-HD%20(Assembly).pdf
with a 4-1/2” pipe.
Carl Peterson