+1 on the meds.

Steve, if you ever leave this list, I will have a lot fewer coffee stains to clean off my monitor...

bp

On 10/29/2014 6:55 AM, Chuck McCown via Af wrote:
Just say on the meds, for the love of God, stay on the meds...
*From:* That One Guy via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:20 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] first approved licensed link mounting
... also, I dont know if any have noticed. I have the spelling and grammar of a two year old of late, thats a side effect of medication Im on for me not to be stabbing people, I apologize if it gets confusing and I forget the spellchecker On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:24 AM, That One Guy via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    I have two goals, mounting the bastard and grounding the bastard
    If you knew the volume of fecal matter I have had to ea tot get
    this achieved you would understand my very short fuse about
    dealing with dickheads like me that I have.
    I need to first mount this thing. Its likely to be a SAF link, and
    thats that.
    Im going to take a moment to say that regardless of what this
    final project ends up being, if you want one hell of a sales guy
    to work with, Jerrod from Moonblink(Jarrod Washington
    [jarrod.washing...@moonblink.com
    <mailto:jarrod.washing...@moonblink.com>]) is the shit, if you
    badmouth him, I will come to your house, I will castrate you, I
    will fry your man parts in olive oil, give them a slight garlic
    and rosemary seasoning and serve them to you over some white rice
    with a cane vinegar brandy. I float out told this guy that after
    he did all the work, my bosses would likely flat out price shop
    his parts list. He didnt blink and kept on doing his thing. If my
    daughter was old enough, Id marry her to him.
    In a perfect world, both sites will be non penetrating mounts. One
    side is 3' the other 4'. The side that wiull have the 4' hast the
    option of being mounted on a set of 25g we have running up the
    wall. The problem is the wall mount is currently only secured
    every 20' with a 2" deep concrete anchor, Im pretty sure this wont
    be sufficient for a 4' antenna (currently we only mount 2'
    parabolics to it)
    We have the option to plow through the wall with plates, but if we
    go to that expenses we might as well go to a full non pen for a 4"
    antenna at the top.
    Any advice on a non pen mount that can support a 4" parabolic?
    This side we can do pretty much whatever, but still want the
    smallest footprint.
    The other side, for non pen, our partner claims to have an 8' x 8'
    footprint mount, the best I ever specced was 10x10 so Im suspiscious.
    Both sites are grain elevators. Im looking for the minimum
    grounding to achieve a respectable level of protection. If you
    send me an NEC link, you have no value to me, Im not asking
    because I already know the NEC spec and just want to brag about my
    testicles. I just want a rough Idea of what it would take to get
    to a point where with factory spec installation of a Lumina I can
    meet the minimum ground/bond at an elevator and grow from there.
-- All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
    that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
    Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
    reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance
    manual, 1925