2 ms is without sync

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett via Af
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 8:12 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP Force

The 2 ms is with or without sync on 2.4?

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>