Can the force 110 receive sync via the Ethernet port?

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Nov 24, 2014, at 9:23 AM, Sakid Ahmed via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

Some clarification on this topic –

Only the GPS Sync Connectorized unit can do any type of Sync. Via onboard GPS
and the external puck (for added gain) or via CMM on the Ethernet side.
The CSM (Connectorized Module without sync) CANNOT be used as a sync device
whatsoever.

As for the Force PTP, yes, it does use the GPS unit but sync is disabled in the
Force PTP configuration.

Hope this helps.

Sakid

p.s. There is a topic around mixing CMM3/CMM4s/onboard as a GPS source across a
tower. This is covered in the document
ePMP Configuration in a Frequency Reuse Deployment

Found at
https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/epmp/